V turned 4 today! i still can't believe it...the years have gone by so fast. all day today i kept looking at the clock, waiting for 4:25 p.m....the official time she turned four...lol. i always get real emotional a few days before her bday. each year i look at all her baby pics and it just reminds me how much of a big girl she is now!!! she is such an amazing kid and i love her so much. so please go down memory lane with me....
She's turned into such a beautiful girl! I know you are so proud! Thanks for sharing, Mama! (HUGS) I know just how you are feeling. David turns SIX in a few months!
3 comments:
She's turned into such a beautiful girl! I know you are so proud! Thanks for sharing, Mama! (HUGS) I know just how you are feeling. David turns SIX in a few months!
Wow, she has really grew into being a beautiful young lady! Hope she had a wonderful birthday.
i love the 2nd to last picture!!!
Post a Comment